Thursday, August 13, 2009

Latest Projects

So today I got really bored and decided to take a trip to my favorite store: Porters. For those of you who don't know what Porter's is...it's the craft store here in Rexburg :). Umm...not exactly the best place to go when you're poor..because you end up spending money (YIKES!) haha. BUT...none the less..I still love it. I finally came up with some ideas for Elder Kevin Milne's birthday/homecoming present. He will be coming home on October 16th...and then will be heading up here for school in January. I am so freaking stoked! He is like my best friend and it is going to be great to have that up here at school again. Anyways...I started to make this board...which I'm hoping to turn in to a "Missionary" Bored...I'm looking for his official "Mission Pin" so I can attach it..and am hoping to get some more pictures from him to add to it. We'll see how it ends up coming..but hey..here are some pictures of its beginnings! :)



No comments: