Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Movie Time!




So today I got off work and thought I would go to Wal-Mart and pick up a new movie to watch. For those of you who don't know...I love buying new movies. So I was looking at the cheap ones...and found this one for $9...and let me tell you..it was so worth it! I stayed at home and watched it and it was SO cute! I definately recomend it..and it's a movie that the entire family can watch together. It reminded me a lot of Raising Helen. So next time you are looking for some cheap entertainment..I recomend this movie!


Also! Some very exciting news! I have decided to take my next step in music..and am going to learn how to play the Violin! I found a GREAT deal on a Violin on ebay...for $45 I get a violin, the case, the bow, an extra set of strings, a tuner, and some free online lessons! I am SO excited! I have always wanted to learn..and it should arrive here in the next few days :) I will let ya'll know how it goes!

No comments: